Study a Postgraduate degree in Mexico
Scholarships for Foreing Students in a Mexican Postgraduate Quality Program
The National Council of Science and Technology provides scholarships to foreign students interested in studying a postgraduate degree in Mexico: doctoral, masters or specialty in all areas of knowledge.
In Mexico there are over 1,800 doctoral, masters and specialization degrees accredited by the Mexican Postgraduate Quality Program SEP-CONACYT (PNPC). Applicants should check the language of the postgraduate program.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
Be accepted and enrolled in a mexican postgraduate program registered in the PNPC, http://svrtmp.main.conacyt.mx/ConsultasPNPC/inicio.php
- Fill the CVU (Curriculum Vitae) through CONACYT website www.conacyt.gob.mx before sending the application request for the scholarship.
- Deliver the required documents to the Academic Coordination of your program.
- Have a minimum average grade point of 7.8 (in a scale 10 to 0) in the immediate previous level of studies.
- Be full time student.
BENEFITS FOR THE FELLOW STUDENT
- Monthly stipend scholarship to students accepted in any academic programs registered at the PNPC.
- Possibility of obtain a short stay outside of Mexico (mixed scholarship) for fellows CONACYT in programs registered at the PNPC.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORTS FOR THE FELLOW
- Medical service provided by the Institute for Social Security and Services for State Workers (Spanish: Instituto de Seguridad y Servicios Sociales de los Trabajadores del Estado, or ISSSTE)
WHAT CAN I STUDY IN MEXICO?
- Visit the PNPC website: http://svrtmp.main.conacyt.mx/ConsultasPNPC/listar_padron.php